Saturday, July 17, 2010

Towel


Say, how often do you take your shower everyday?

2 times? 3 times? 4 times? or once per day?

Most of us taking atleast 3 times per day, and some of us.. well might be twice or just once (eww)

Well as for me, I take between 3 to 4 times a day.

Taking shower needs one essential thing, that is THE TOWEL.

I'm writing this to talk about THE TOWEL that we used for taking our shower.

Haha, so what is so interesting about THE TOWEL that lead me to write about it?

When it came to others' people towel, I go sensitive about it.
I HATE and I DO NOT LIKE to pick, to touch, to hold, to make contact or whatsoever of others' people towel! It feel so disgusting and sort of an allergy to me :P

So what if someone asking me for a favour to pick their towel for them?
Just imagine your dead skins, your dirty stuffs and waste on your towel, do you think I would dare to touch it? Sorry, the answer is 'No!'

Some people who are I lived and live with, have a bad sense of hygiene.
They do not wash their towel for months! Dirty spot all over and the towel became darken! Come on! If you people can dress smart, why can't you be more hygienic!
My nose is really sensitive when the towel expels unpleasant smell. Just make me feel sick. How can you still using that towel with that kind of smell? You are just as ugly as that towel.

The colour of your towel plays something important.
It must not be dark coloured. It should be something light in colour, and preferably white.
Yes, white people. Please use WHITE towel. It is more pleasing. Thanks for reading my murmur :)

3 comments: