Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nokia, Oh Nokia.

Nokia, the world's famous mobile phone manucfacturer.

Yeah I know lots of people out there are using Nokia phones.

It was admitted that Nokia phone really makes a good phone, and even high-quality.

I have been a great fan of Nokia.

I used to use a numbered of Nokia phone, ever since I got my first phone.
These are the phone that accompany through out my life.

From my very first phone;
Nokia 3530
Then it went to all these fellows;
Nokia 6600
Nokia 6260
Nokia 6310
Nokia 6230

Nokia 6630
Nokia 8800
Nokia N-Gage QD
Nokia N73
Nokia 1202

Nokia 5730
Currently using N73 & 5730.

Yeah, I love Nokia so much. It does changed my life in a way.
Not only Nokia, but so does Symbian OS (smartphone).
But things changed now and apparently I realized that...

I HATE NOKIA

Surprised?

LOL.
To Nokia,
You used to build the world’s best smartphones, the world’s best cameras, the world’s best GPS units – now you have lost pretty much all of that, and with nothing to show for it, like you used to do so.

To Symbian OS,
You sucks lots nowadays! Your system turns into craps, got lots of hang, not much UI improvement and its very annoying your system uses too much of the memory resources!

Yeah, this is just another craps post.
Well I will be looking for alternative;
Maybe, the Apple iPhone? Android based smartphone? Windows Mobile based smartphone? RIM's Blackberry?(ergh, Blackberry is too serious with their product)
Well time will tell!

p.s : The only non-branded Nokia mobile phone I ever used was Dopod 838 Pro. I miss you my little buddy :).

Dopod 838 Pro.






















1 comment:

  1. Nice post!
    Are you looking to buy the best smartphones Nairobi. Choose Gadgets Africa to have the detailed information.

    ReplyDelete