Friday, June 11, 2010

Sick, Frustrating, Yet Grateful.

Yesterday was the day of releasing last semester's examination result. The istudent portal stated it will be released from 12 noon. But the server was too busy and had congested traffic.

Yes, I was freaked out of my result, in all probability I would failed a paper.

After hours been trying to access it, finally I was able to get my result around 11.30pm yesterday.

Though it was below my expectation, but I do feel grateful.

This showed me that I should do better next time.

It too made me came to realize that in our studying phase, the studying itself is an opportunity. Ergo, we should not miss and must do our best. Well, opportunity never come easy.

Heh, no more playing around, no more fooling around.
This path I chosen that I believed it is the best for me.
This path would lead me to a better life, and opportunity.
It would be devastating if I failed again this time.

Weeee!

So keep on getting your paper, keep on climbing,
Look in the mirror, keep on shining,
'Till the game ends, 'till the clock stops,
We gonna post up on the top spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment