Sunday, June 13, 2010

iPad, must get it.

Few months back, Apple Inc. announced a new product, the iPad.

My first impression was the iPad is not sensible enough, as it just an over-sized iPod Touch.

But two weeks after the launch of the iPad in the U.S, I was in KL and when I just got into my sister house, there she was, lying on the table.
2 precious iPads (did I say two? yes two. one belongs to my sister and another belongs to my brother..)
Finally, I got the chance to hold & to play with it.

and OH MY GOSH!
My first impression towards you has turned away.
You are unique and different.

You really captured my soul.

The way you present yourself really set my eyes on you,
The way you show your body really cannot compare with any other beauty pageant,
The way you do your duty and responsibility really admires me,
And the way you behave really melts me away.
You fascinates me.

And now I Want You So Badly.




An interesting blog on iPad :p

(mana nak cari duit beli ni haihh)

1 comment: