Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Aye aye Captain!


Yeah you guessed it right, the bonny Spongebob Squarepant!

Its kinda funny, it is actually one of my favourite cartoon. It was started with my lil bro, min keep watching it everyday and I too keen to watch it.

And eventually, my mind has been intoxicated by this spongebob!
He made me laugh, made me want more of it and keeping me entertain.

Ahh.. But the most interesting part I want to write here is how this one thing.. one thing that really seducing me, give me excitement, fascinated me, and making me to have a temptation for it.. its the..










Krabby Patty!

The way this cartoon presented those crabby patties really making me wanting to have some burgers! Okay esok i'm going to get some, Mc D or Burger King perhaps??

uh, my short holiday is almost over, tomorrow I'll having my classes back. Keep I'll keep updating this blog! see ya!


I want to have those! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment